Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This Time I've Had Enough

From enough of time to complete my tasks at home last weekend. This time Ive had enough of:

1) SLEEP



They say that you must spend at least 8 hours to have enough quantity of sleep and I think I had it last night as I got into bed around 11pm and woke up by 7am. And it feels just right. But sometimes it's not just the quantity that counts but the quality as well. Though I had a headache which brought me to sleep earlier, I had my whole sleeping tired uninterrupted as Macoi was not beside me. I am not saying that I am happy about it though. Yet I am thankful that I had the chance to do so while knowing that Macoi has slept better in his place last night. It was some kinda humid in our sleeping area. In this case, I guess it's synonymous that I had enough of rest even though I almost came in late for work - like last two minutes and the bell will ring.

2) FOCUS



That enough of rest I had led me to some sort of a little direction to work on my tasks at office. Despite the fact that I was in a RUSHian and URGENTinian mode. I was able to make it to finally submit some special project documents needed for a certain application. I just wish that those papers were accepted and validated. Anyway, it's my first time and there's always a first time from which we can learn from.



3) EXERCISE

I have been exerting effort to achieve a normal BMI and so I do some sort of jogging, walking, running, jumping almost every morning. And since I've cited that I got up at 7am today so I never had the time to do it which I really intended. It is because I knew and I have prepared myself to go to badminton tonight. And it happened. It's the kind of game I want where I sweat a lot. I had to change shirt after the first game because you can really squeeze it and have a bottle of water which came out from my body. It is indeed the kind of exercise I am craving. Enough for me to burn fats and calories - a greater chance for me to reduce weight.

Not to mention that I also did play a little of table tennis during our lunch break. It is undeniably enough of work out.

Hope next time I would have enough time to blog as well. Feeling sleepy now. Just would like to share some pics taken when I was actively playing and joining Badminton tournaments with my ex-officemates way way back. :)

                                            - the entire team before the games begin-

- in action with Sir Kiko -













                                                                                           - playing double's wit Sir Kenneth-



                                               -won with Medals-
                                       

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails