Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Repost from FB_APC-Finance Outing Part 3

At last... though I feel really tired and sleepy I still have to keep my promises...

Others might have already missed this night... Sorry for super late me...

You may blame it to Cel, for she's a newbie on FB whom is so excited for the outing pics so I had to prioritize uploading them... Good that you can now relate to those scenes I've mentioned in my previous notes...

So what's tonight's topic??? continuation of the continuation...

Well, well, well... Finally, silence has been broken... He already joined us... He??? Who's He??? Is he a he or a she???

I can now say that the chaos has been partially resolved... he finally admitted that he can somehow recall what he has done except for what he said... that he's just joking but the truth is he's a liar...

The ball is already with "her" right now, if she can completely accept the apologies... anyways, this may be a sensitive topic... To those who don't know about it... Sorry... amin-amin lang un...

Now I would wanna get back to the funny side of the story...

Remembering one the funniest moments captured by Te Shie's high-tech camera - Tin and the Watermelon seed on her face at a wacky pose... Nyahaha!

Winder who wasn't really aware of a stolen shot of him... and now so worried that he might be the center of attraction here in FB notes... Wahehe!

The scenes to be revealed further by Xyra which we really have no idea...

What else did I forgot??? Maybe we should now look at the pictures...

Bye for now... See you folks later...

hanapin ang butong pakwan sa noo ni tin...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails