Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jogging Day 7...

Excited to write about? Obviously. Though there was nothing so special about it, I just wanna take advantage of this time while I am having rest prior to taking a bath.

My grandma would surely scold me  if I go straight to the bathroom after my ran. As the usual lines would be "magpahinga ka muna, nakasapatos ka pa, pasma ang aabutin mo" and of course "hindi mo ngayon mararamdaman yan, pagtanda mo saka ka sisingilin ng sakit". So as not to initiate discussion I just decided to follow. At least I have this time to blog.

This time I wore again my rubber shoes, my favorite - since it is my only one. Hehe! Did the running and walking for 30mins  while I was doing it alone again. Tita Alma didn't show up. Good thing that I have my iPhone with me. I was singing while jogging so I won't get bored.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails