Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

GT: Movie for Siblings

I have not really watched this flick but this is something I thought worth for sisters. I grew up without a sister beside me as I cannot withheld the fact that I was a product of a broken family. I have two (2) sisters from my father's side and one (1) from my mother's.Of course, we do have a lot of differences. Before, there are times that I envy them feeling like they took my parents away from me. But now that I am grown up woman  and a parent already, I guess I have nothing to envy at all.

Sisters can really be friends and rivals too. On the other hand, my friends are whom I have considered my sisters for a long time now. I even sometimes utter that I cannot live without them. We became rivals at times but we take things as a joke.

I remember back in college, we have this list of crushes but the funny thing is it turned out to be a "one for all- all for one" set-up. Anyways, those are for the purpose of infatuation only. Obviously, we can no longer do it to their husbands this time.

This will be my entry for this week's GT. 



7 comments:

niko said...

i can still remember the spreadsheet of who's the crush of who :D and giving codes to each one of them... so aliw!! try nten gawin ngaun. ewan ko lang kung anu mangyayari lol

Wifey10 said...

Oh this is a very nice movie, better watch it. I've watched this twice already. Surely and guaranteed that it'll make you cry and laugh as well esp. me that the character of Cameron Diaz in this movie is like my sister. I have 3 sister btw. :)

zoan said...

ohhh, i haven't seen this one :D hope i could get my hands on one of the dvds soon... dahil sa topic this month ng GT dami ko tuloy gustong panoorin

Mommy Liz said...

I have seen this one, and I liked it, but not to watch it over and over again.

http://www.wrozlie.com/2010/08/gt-movie-with-siblings.html

Rossel said...

i haven't seen this one too but i think this is good to watch with my sister.

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

a movie of cameron diaz??? why did I miss to watch this one!!!

hahaha, haven't seen this Mommy Anne eh.. pero mukhang maganda.. idol ko si cameron diaz eh!!!tsktsktsk

Happy Girls Talk

K said...

i haven't seen the movie yet but i've already read the book. nakakainis kaya yung role na niportray ni cameron dun. hee hee. pero it is indeed a great story for sisters. tama, sisters can be the worst enemies pero in the end, sino sino pa ba ang magmamahalan kung hindi ang magkakapamilya :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails