Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday the 13th Ignored

Last night was just another gimmick night for some. But since it fell on the 13th day of the month others preferred to stay at home.

According to some beliefs, Friday the 13th is a day of bad luck and misfortune while there are people who prove it to be on the opposite - they say that its a lucky day instead. If you're going to ask me, I abstain. It depends upon my self intuition.

Tropang Utot still went out in spite of but I didn't join them. Not as it is a Friday the 13th but because Macoi was sick and I was also not feeling well and was not in the mood yesterday. In short, I missed the fun.

To reward myself even at home, I just satisfied my cravings for:
Though I miss my friends and our Friday night sharing, I just enjoyed the moment eating this snack while my mind's at peace in personally taking care of Coi.



1 comment:

yobib said...

paborito ni niko!! saktong sakto!

napilitang magblog hop, pinapagalitan n ko ni bossing ko

Related Posts with Thumbnails