Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Damn IC

 

I've been out of the blogosphere for more than a week now, and it is so damn frustrating.

 

I hate it. I hate how they disregard my complaint.

 

I hate how they ignore my connection trouble.

 

I really wonder how they attend to my disputes and I don't know how they afford to post promises of fixing it the soonest while it didn't happen.

 

I am now thinking of just letting this situation while I apply to another network to provide me a new internet service.

 

I won't pay for anything, even if they told me that I have subscribed with locked-in period.

 

They can't compel me on this as they weren't able to deliver the service that they oughta give.

 

I hate Globe WIMAX!


1 comment:

Anne said...

I need not do these things anymore... my connection is up already... :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails