Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to Book

When I was cleaning our sleeping area during the last weekend, I happened to get through my mini library. My attention then was caught by a book which was a gift for me.

It was given by my ex-boss and friend in the past New Year. I therefore realized that I am not yet done reading it and so I took it from there, put it on my table and brought it to office this morning.

Prior to going home after work, I read some of its pages which had really made me laugh.

Bo is indeed one of the best writers I have ever known. He is even good in preaching and all. I promise to read it within the week despite my busy blogging schedule as some of my office mates are waiting to have it borrowed from me.

By the way, my ex-boss has her blog as well. So please find time to visit here at Meowl: All in A Cat's Life.

This will be my share for:

3 comments:

blankpixels said...

I love Bo Sanchez! I was a Kerygma addict back in the days. Now, I read his articles online.

By the way, sis, I already fixed the URL of your blog on my blogroll.

Lastly, I'm hoping for your support / help in winning Sulit.com.ph's blog contest. Please? :)

Here's my entry:
My definition of Sulitizen

I would really appreciate it if you could check out the mechanics on my entry.
To vote for me, all you need to do is post the Sulit badge (the codes are on my post) and a link to my entry on a new blog post.

Thank you so much! :)

- Michelle / Mhel aka blankPixels of Just Another Pixel -

Ron Cooper said...

Hi Michelle,

Following you from Follow Me Wednesday. Please follow back.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Am following from a Wednesday blog hop.
The book sounds good, especially if it's preachy and funny all at once! I'm all for anything that will help me reach a higher state of self yet have me laughing doing it ('cause I'm not really good at deep and insightful... :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails