Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Budgeting

Today is just another payday. This day doesn't make me excited at all becuase I know the money will just slip through my hands. Numerous bills are awaiting to be paid and month-end is even more difficult for me as my housing loan amortization becomes due at this date. Budgeting is not really fun especially when you have nothing to be allotted or you're even expecting a deficit.

from clipart
Really it is just one of the ironies in life, you've got to work hard to spend. Glad I have Coi with me. Just a gentle call of "momi" from him eases me somehow. I just love to be a mom for Coi. Hope I can continue giving him anything he needs.

And I am wishing for more opps please.


1 comment:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ang hirap magbudget..lalo na kung kulang ng pera,hehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails