Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am Going to Be a CAT

It's been nine years since I graduated from college with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.  I have taken review studies twice, attempted taking the CPA board examination once yet I failed.

After fourteen straight years of studying, I miss to be in school. I miss the life of being a student. I have attended a lot of training and seminars before; most of them were subsidized by my previous employers while others were merely invitation of some related institutions.

This coming March 2011, I am bound to take another external training provided my current employer. It is a certification course I must take with seriousness as it has a test at the end of the program.

It is the Certified Accounting Technician - Level 1 which focuses on Bookkeeping to be conducted by the National Institute of Accounting Technicians.

 

 

 


1 comment:

Soulful said...

wish you luck on that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails