Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

6 WAYS ON HOW MUSIC HAS HELPED AND IS HELPING ME

♫♪” And I don’t want the world to see me, ‘coz I don’t think that they’d understand. Where everything seems to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.” ♫♪

I love music even when it doesn’t seem to return the same interest on me as I am not a great singer - but I can sing somehow.

AS MY PLAYMATE

When I was just a little kid, we used to live in an isolated spot in our hometown where neighbors are 1km or more away from our house. Imagine how lonely it feels back then plus the fact that electricity was not yet available in the area. My uncle has told me that during those times my hobby was to sing out loud when darkness is about to fall. According to him, they don’t know the title and the tune of the songs I was singing, they were just happy hearing me having fun even when I was alone.

AS MY EXTRA TALENT

As trying hard as I am, since I really love to sing I am fond of joining choral groups in and out of the school during my elementary and high school days. I remember using my singing capability when I was campaigning for Student council. I even tried to sing solo in a commencement exercises once before.

AS MY REVIEW BUDDY

Back in college, I have discovered that I can study even better while there’s music playing to my ears.

AS MY NANNY IN ACTION

Lullabies play a big role in taking a baby to sleep, and that’s how music has helped me when Coi was still a baby. Until now, we still love to sing together as part of our bonding moments.

AS MY STRESS AND BOREDOM RELIEVER

Even when there are lot of reports and works lined up every day, with the help of music playing in my office laptop; it makes me not notice the bulks of task I have to accomplish.

AS MY FRIEND

Music has indeed become part of my life. Through happiness and sadness, it acts as my friend; helping me to release any kind of emotions I am dealing with. Whenever I am happy I sing, when I am sad I sing, when I feel empty those lyrics and melodies fill me up.

Music has become my constant companion and has never left me no matter how tough the time is. Music is my invisible buddy who knows me better than anybody else, only if it can speak.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails