Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Annulment on Sale

I am not a married woman; I have not been married not even once. Why? Because in as much as I want to see forever with my man, I cannot discount the fact that it is but possible for a relationship to fail. When it does, how would I avail for a remedy? Annulment is the only one and best solution to end up a broken marriage but not all couples has the capability to benefit from it; basically because it is too expensive here in the Philippines. Only those with enough financial capability can take advantage of the said solution.

I guess it is but fair to make it affordable for the non-wealthy citizen. It may somehow denote annulment on sale but I believe it can make a big difference for more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails