Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tears of Joy - God is Good All the Time

Can't stop my tears to fall, I can't explain how I really feel about the blessings God has given today.  There's early morning good news for me and my boss. Just last night when we were praying for us to win in our bet for the PBA ending of 4-0, Boss has planned to where and to whom he's going to spend the winnings just in case-all in good intentions (for mommy, for baby girl, for a friend in need). As we embraced each other we put our trust in the Lord as we really have no other resources as of the moment.
I was trying to remember yesterday all those delicious food that we have eaten together when we were starting, I told him I miss the spicy chicken wings in a restaurant, I miss the twisted fries in a stall in the mall, I miss a lot but we have no penny to spend for such cravings.
When I reached office just a few minutes back, Boss called and told me that God has answered our prayer. It is such a joy for us, not just because of the money but for the sense of relief it could give knowing that we will be able to help people more than ourselves.
I am writing this post to proclaim the goodness of the Lord despite us being a sinner. He knows exactly our purpose. He knows our intention. He answers our prayer because we deserve it.
This is not a testimony that God allows gambling, it is just an evidence of grace - just pray with a pure heart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails