Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

PBW: Tired of Doing Nothing

After two months, we get to visit again my future in-laws. I am one of those luckiest women to have in-laws like them. Every time we are in their place they do almost everything.  They - my future nieces, sisters, brothers, and parents in-law.

They take care of  Coi all the time, do the cooking, serve the food, wash the dishes while I just let my back rest on the sofa or in bed just watching a tv show or browsing the internet with either iPod or laptop.
Sometimes I feel really shy about these scenarios but they are the ones whom are so persistent leaving me with no choice but to sit back and relax.

So this past weekend I really got tired of doing nothing - just watching Coi playing with his friends.

1 comment:

Verna Luga said...

you're one lucky woman ... glad to know you have a cool in-laws...

WPB posted at On This Side of Town

Related Posts with Thumbnails