Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Girls Talk Friday

It's Friday once again. Just last week two of my girl friends and I went somewhere to buy a sports outfit. We were also able to have some sort of grocery picking and pizza dinner.

On our way to and from the place we had our girls talk. We talked about a lot of things. May it be a personal sharing or based on some working environment observations.

I have gotten into different kinds of emotions then. I most of the time laughed. I became sad at some instance. But the best part of it is the realization on how I act as a person. I therefore discovered that I really have the tendencies of being a naughty girl if I would compare myself to some of my friends. Well, that is not a thing I must deny. I am grateful instead to those people around me who have accepted my personality as it is.

Sometimes, it's really fun to be with just the girls and talk about just any girl's thing. With that, I am missing my BRUs. Hope we can get together again one of these days. =)

2 comments:

bit said...

go bru!kita tyo..mishu guys

Mommy Liz said...

being with friends once in a while can be happy and sad at the same time, di ba? mixed feelings, but you are so lucky you have wonderful friends. Make it a point that you get together whenever you can..

Related Posts with Thumbnails